The benefit of using MC Personnel is that we enable businesses of any size to apply to the Kickstart Scheme via an official Government Kickstart Gateway.
This is because only large companies able to provide the required employability training and mentoring can apply direct via the government website.
However, you must be a limited company or registered charity with at least one years accounts filed at Companies House.
Although failing one of the below, doesn’t mean you will not be approved, you are more likely to be approved if you:
- have existed for a while.
- regularly and recently submitted accounts.
- have a credit score which is a low risk category.
- have a low probability of imminent business failure.
- have enough liquid assets to pay your debts.
- do not have any recent county court judgments (CCJs).