***URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START***
Working for a leading plastics company is Ashford, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker improver.
Have you recently completed your apprenticeship in Toolmaking? Have you gained a year or more experience in Toolmaking?
We are looking for an individual who wishes to progress in the Toolmaking industry with experience in injection moulding.
Typical tasks include:
• assembling, fitting and repairing tools
• following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool
• using hand tools such as files, hacksaws and grinders
• using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools
• using 2D and 3D computer aided design and manufacturing software (CAD/CAM)
• using precision measurement instruments such as micrometers, gauges and vernier calipers to check the tool’s dimensions
• monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements
• attending machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem
• assisting with tool maintenance
• compiling reports
For more information about working for a strong company with a successful history in plastics contact us today. We are looking at a bright future and we want to find the best in the next generation of engineering. If that is you then send your CV today!