Raw Material Quality Technician
|| Raw Material Quality Technician
I am looking for an Experienced Raw Material Quality Technician
Your job will be;
-To test all rice and materials against approved specifications.
-To carry out lab duties on a daily basis.
-First point of contact for pre-shipment samples, including approval and maintenance of the raw material sampling database.o maintain concise & clear records / reports for all results.
-Collect raw material and packaging and perform checks and analysis of all products arriving at site.
-Flexibility to cover different shift patterns as required to cover absence/holiday and overtime as required.
-To carry out any other task in connection with the department to support the business needs.
• Degree or equivalent in food and/or agronomic science disciplines.
• Good IT skills.
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work to a time deadline.
• Ability to work independently.
• To be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Previous lab experience.
• Worked to a specific lab accreditation scheme.
• Experience with implementing lab and process control procedure.
• Experience in the food industry.
• Basic Food Safety/HACCP experience.
If interested please call Danni on 01634 576 111 or email on Danielle.Dallaston@mc-personnel.co.uk