Working for a well established company based in Erith we are looking for a candidate that would be interested in gaining a career in Cargo and Shipping as a Cargo Superintendent Operator.
Duties will involve:
- Working outdoors so need to be able to work in all weathers
- Work will involve working at height and close to the river gauging land tanks
- Manual handling tasks will be carried out, due to the nature of the role
- Meeting customer requirements for shipping services, cargo and freight forwarding
- No experience required as training will be given
- The ideal candidate is flexible due to shift changes and good communication is key due to health safety on site
- All PPE is provided and Safe Systems of work are in place to reflect the nature of the work being undertaken
- Not accessible by public transport and will be some lone working particularly if required to work nights and weekends
Immediate Start Available – 40 hours per week.