I am looking for an experience Mill assistant to work on a 4 on 4 off basis 6pm-6am.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the safety of oneself and others at all times
• To ensure the rices are manufactured to plan and to the correct specification and quality
• To ensure all the resource and materials are on the line, at all times, to meet the plan and so to minimise waste associtated with changeovers and running conditions of the mill
• Minimise rice and packaging waste by ensuring the mill is correctly set up, the correct rice, the correct packaging and date codes are being used wile packaging on the machines.
• To ensure all by products are correctly recycled and labelled, and regrade rice is not mixed
• Maximise the throughput of the mill running
– Run the mill at the required speed setting
– Assist with the repairs
– Manage the loss time to minimum by ensuring the changeovers, rice changes and shift changes are as efficiently as possible
• Ensure all the paperwork is completed properly, accurately and in a timely manner
• Minimise customer complaints by ensuring the area is kept clean at all times, the mill is and will continue to operate safely, and good housekeeping of the area is maintained.
• Help and assist with the training of others and identify one’s own training needs
• Any other duties as commensurate with the role.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• The ability to complete tasks quickly and accurately
• Ability to follow instructions and use own initiative
• The ability to understand quality standards and targets
• Experience in food operational standards
• Good communication skills
• Good leadership qualities
• Machine operational skills including fault finding and mechanical repair
• Awareness of safety issues
• Experienced in keeping accurate data records
• Trained in Basic Food Hygiene
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Good command of the English language
this job is through an agency. If interested please call Danni 01634 576 111 or email email@example.com