We are recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk required to join busy Customer Service Team in a fresh produce distribution company based in Darenth. This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment. The hours of work required are 45 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, to include some weekend working.
For this role, you will need to have excellent data input skills, have a good telephone manner, be organised and above all, show flexibility and teamwork skills. You will need a high level of concentration and will be responsible for providing an efficient and accurate service within the office.
- Reporting initially into the Order Entry Team Leader
- You must have accurate and efficient data input with excellent attention to detail
- You must have fast and highly accurate keyboard skills
- You will be happy to carry out repetitive work at a fast pace
- You will need excellent communication skills
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team
- You should be self-motivated
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure and to high standard
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service through a combination of communication, team work, motivation and leadership
- Customer focused
- PC literate
- Proven experience within a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Numerate and literate
- Remaining calm when working under pressure
- Experience with working with bespoke system.
- You should be enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- You must possess the ability to remain calm in a busy, sometimes hectic environment
- Ability to speak either French or Spanish would be an advantage.
For more information, please call the Gravesend Branch on 01474 655211 and ask for Tracey