Customer Services Administrator – Good Excel Knowledge
|| Customer Services Administrator – Good Excel Knowledge
||£18k – £20k per annum
We are currently recruiting for a 3 month fixed contract basis, with the possibility of a permanent offer at the end.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Customer Services department and occasional cover for other team members when necessary. The ability to use Microsoft Excel very well is essential. You will need to be able to form V Lookup’s etc..
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Customer order processing and management of customers, answering questions, investigating queries, relaying stock issues, order amendments etc…
- Processing daily information from our 3rd party warehouses such as intakes, despatches etc..
- Managing credit notes and returns from customers
- Communications with internal and external people to solve discrepancies
- Checking proof of deliveries
- Helping to produce periodic reports on service levels and outstanding orders
- Stock reconciliation and month end reporting
- To Provide back-up support for stock control and the customer services team
- General administrative support to the team and the Supply Chain Manager
- To undertake any other duties reasonably associated to the role
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience within a customer orientated role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to be able to work effectively with customers as well as colleagues
- Being able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- IT Skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient with using Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
Working Monday – Friday 09.00am – 5.30pm.