Exceeding expectations. Always.
At MC Personnel, we are dedicated to providing a service that meets the needs of each and every Client. We can adapt our services to our clients’ requirements.
We believe that our continued success is due to MC Personnel’s independent status and the commitment of all our internal staff to offer an excellent customer service.
- Covering the peaks of the business, seasonal and holidays.
- Cover sickness, holiday and absent personnel.
- Fulfil staffing requirements, often at short notice.
- Saving on internal resources i.e. payroll, advertising, recruiting staff.
- Only pay for the hours you require staff to work for.
- MCP undertakes Employers N.I, Tax, SSP, SMP and W.T.R
- Invoice produced by MC Personnel.
- Ability to assist with internal audits, documentation stored electronically for quick response time.
- Specific paperwork, briefings and tests for skills and job roles.
- Cost analysis can be produced on a weekly or daily basis.
- A trained team of sales and support staff dedicated to your personnel requirements.
- Use of local facilities including Job Centres to run Recruitment Open Days and attract more candidates in local area.
- Support, covered by a trained Consultant/Manager to R.E.C standard.
- 7 days a week, – Out of hours Emergency Number 07778 383551 (365 days a year)
- Onsite Co-ordinators service (if applicable).
- Regular site visits (if applicable).
- Offer Workers a voluntary transport service at no extra charge to the client.
- Transport service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Full Operators Licence with a fleet of 8 and 16 seater mini buses
- All are professional, PSV certificated drivers.
- All PSV Drivers have completed CPC Training.
- An Independent Recruitment business able to adapt to your bespoke business needs.
- A Recruitment specialist database with a matching facility to search for a suitable candidate with the correct skills.
- Each candidate interviewed on a one-to-one basis.
- We endeavour to obtain 2 references per candidate.
- All Workers to complete a standard H & S Declaration and to complete any additional paperwork unique to your requirements.
- Health and Hygiene, Manual Handling, Numeracy, Literacy and Visual Evaluation briefing is given to each applicant (if applicable) – Minimum pass standard.
- A full induction given to each candidate before entering the work place – Induction packs etc…
- Unsuitable candidates can be replaced within 24 hours.
- Continued training for all internal staff – MC Staff qualified as trainers and keep all MC staff updated on legislation etc…
- Weekly Visits & Monthly/Quarterly review meetings (if applicable).
- A valid G.L.A.A (Gang masters and Labour Abuse Authority) – renewed annually.
- Members of the A.L.P (Association of Labour Providers) – renewed annually.
- MC Personnel are accredited members of the R.E.C (Institute of Recruitment Professionals)
- FCSA Supply chain partners.
- Our internal Staff consistently attend training courses run by specialist Recruitment companies.
Clients Contact Form
“I can confidently state that MC are one of the best agencies I have dealt with. They never seem to worry about how many staff I order and 9.5 times out of 10 they supply the correct amount with one spare in case we have additional needs.Therefore I have no reservations about recommending MC to anyone and I wish them every success in the future”
“We feel the time is right to express our gratitude for the continual excellent service we have been receiving from your company. In this very demanding environment, MC Personnel have excelled beyond all expectations.