We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Ashford.
You will be responsible for:
– Operating a busy Industrial desk
– Liaising with clients on a daily basis about their staffing needs
– Ensuring that clients needs are met continually
– Job search and matching applying candidates
– Sourcing suitable placements for an existing database of staff
– Working with a code of best practice in regards to recruitment. legislation and paperwork
– Administration duties including time sheets and an element of payroll
– On Site client visits regularly to maintain relationships and build on new and existing business
– Cold and warm sales calls to potential business partners to gain new business
– Working within KPI’s and Targets set
– Answering office telephone calls, handling queries, completing audits etc…
– Advertising for jobs, sorting applications and making appointments for registration
– Registering candidates for work in accordance with our procedures
We are looking for people who are / have:
– Previous Recruitment or HR Experience
– Keen and enthusiastic about the role they are performing
– Able to multi task and work within a fast paced environment
– Have the ability to work well under pressure
– Ability to work well under own supervision but must be a Team Player also
– Conscientious with good attention to detail
– IT Literate, ability to use Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc…
in addition you must be
– Reliable with a good attendance record
– Have excellent timekeeping
– Be presentable and have an excellent telephone manner
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Due to demand on some occasions you may be required to work beyond these hours.
We operate a rota On Call system where you will be responsible for answering calls and dealing with queries between the hours of 6am – 10pm (approx 3 days per month and 1 weekend in 5 – you are paid a premium for being on call at weekend)
Uniform is provided in the way of a Logo shirt and Jacket.
Please contact Ellis Davis on 01233 665 211